Hanson Logistics - Deep frozen warehousing
Update added by user Dec 02, 2013
2900 South State Street
St. Joseph, MI 49085
Original review posted by user Dec 02, 2013
Hanson facilities offer 39 million cubic feet of frozen, Deep frozen warehousing, refrigerated and general merchandise warehousing. Location east of Chicago sprawl translates to better transit times, while several of our distribution facilities share a proximity that offers to clients the benefit of overflow space to meet unplanned storage needs.Hanson Logistics provides end-to-end temperature-controlled distribution, transportation, warehousing and supply chain services, including multi-vendor consolidation services to the nation's major retailers.Overall 39,000,000 cu.ft space for deep frozen, refrigerated and dry warehousing space. Hanson customers can track inventory and plan orders based on real-time inventory data.
Hanson has USDA certification for temperature controlled processing, packaging & export stamping.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Refregarated Warehousing Trucking
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "April 27, Friday, Mailed 3 Passports (mine and my toddlers) and letters going to the Canadian Embassy in Makati April 28, Saturday, 1st attempt : Office Closed : returned to the..."
- "I cannot believe what an ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE company this is!!!!! I guess if everything goes well you get a nice container and you use it and then they remove..."
- "Using All State for a cross-country move is the biggest mistake I ever made!! I have since discovered that All State Van Lines has many complaints filed against them, all..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."